Chunky Slow Cooker Beef Chilli Hash

Beef Chilli Hash- an easy slow cooker comfort food recipe. Classic Chilli made with big chunks of beef and slow cooked with potato chunks. A one pan, all-in-one meal.

Ingredients for beef chilli hash in slow cooker with text below


We enjoyed the last week's slow cooker bolognese hash so much, that I got thinking about what other spins I could put on that recipe. Beef chilli seemed the perfect candidate so I made Chunky Slow Cooker Beef Chilli Hash. It's a hearty, filling chilli recipe that is perfect to having cooking ready for dinner after a long day at work.

I absolutely love chilli over a jacket potato, so cooking the chilli with the potato in the slow cooker just takes one step out of the process. It also means that I don't need the oven or the hob on in these warm summer temperatures. The slow cooker emits very little heat, which is why I am a big fan of using it through the summer.

I use mince when I make beef chilli usually, but for this Chunky Beef Chilli Hash, I prefer it chunkier so I used chunks of casserole stewing steak instead. Throw in onion, red pepper, kidney beans and the usual chilli spices and there you have it. A delicious slow cooker dinner, minimum effort, loads of flavour and perfect for freezer meals!

If you're looking for a classic chilli recipe for the slow cooker, you'll find one here: Slow Cooker Chilli


two images of beef chilli hash, uncooked and cooked.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to make Viennese Whirls

Ultimate Mince Pies

Traditional Jam and Coconut Sponge