Slow Cooker Smoky Cauliflower Cheese Soup

Slow Cooker Smoky Cauliflower Cheese Soup- Cauliflower soup made in the slow cooker with smoked cheese and Dijon mustard. A delicious winter lunch option.


cauliflower soup in a grey bowl on a marble countertop with a patterned tea towel and a soup spoon
I have tended to avoid cauliflower in the past, because I find it a bit of a bland vegetable. The only way I really enjoyed it was when it's slathered in cheese sauce on the side of a roast dinner! So, I thought, why not make a cauliflower cheese soup? It was still a little on the dull side until I used smoked cheese and then, and here's the magic, Dijon mustard. I can't tell you what a huge difference the zing of the Dijon makes. It transforms the whole soup from meh to wow. Gorgeous.


2 images- one of cauliflower soup ingredients in a slow cooker and one of a grey bowl of the soup


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to make Viennese Whirls

Ultimate Mince Pies

Traditional Jam and Coconut Sponge