10 Back to School Dinner Recipes


Photo Collage plus text for 10 back to school dinners

10 Back to School Dinner Recipes- 10 recipes that are child-friendly and easy to make for weeknight dinners, including some vegan and gluten free recipes.

We're headed towards Back to School season. How did that happen so quickly? At the end of July, the 6 weeks stretch out before you and then, poof, gone!

I don't know about you, but I'm a big fan of meal planning most of the time. I need to be organised and be prepared for the days when I'm not going to have a lot of time to cook dinner. But, in the school holidays, I stop doing my meal planning board and fly by the seat of my pants. Sometimes, shock horror, I decide what's for dinner about 20 seconds before I make it, ha! That just doesn't work for me during term-time though, so it's time to start preparing to be more organised.

With all that in mind, I have gathered together 10 easy dinner recipes that should become staples on your back to school meal plans. Take a look!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bid a fond farewell TO UNDERARM ODOR FOREVER WITH THESE HOME REMEDIES!

Applesauce Bread with Honey Butter

Pete's Scratch Pancakes