Easter Nest Cupcakes

Easter Nest Cupcakes- classic sponge cupcakes with chocolate topping and Easter Nest decoration using cadbury's Mini Eggs and crumbled Cadbury's Flake.

Easter Nest Cupcakes

There are so many cute cupcake ideas to make for Easter, but when you don't have a lot of time, or you want to bake with your children, I find simple is best. I made these Easter Nest cupcakes as a variation on my Chocolate Orange Easter Nest Cake.

The sponge I use is a classic yellow sponge that makes an excellent base for any cupcake you want to make. It turns out well every time; moist, buttery and delicious. Top that with real chocolate icing, crumbly Cadbury's Flake and the essential Cadbury's Mini Eggs and you've got yourself a classic Easter treat.

They don't tend to last long once people try them- the 16 that I made for work lasted until 1pm!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to make Viennese Whirls

Ultimate Mince Pies

Traditional Jam and Coconut Sponge