Sweet Chilli Salmon Fillets

Sweet Chilli Salmon Fillets cooked on a baking tray

This week I made some salmon fillets marinated in a beautifully simple sweet chilli sauce. I got the salmon fillets out for dinner because I had discovered that I seem to have built up a stockpile of salmon fillets in my freezer this month! This prompted me to go for a total reorganisation of my freezer. I absolutely hate food waste and I didn't want to find anything with freezer burn, or beyond the 3 month rule in a few weeks time. I decided to just get everything out and see what was what. Note to self- stop putting things in the freezer with the semi-clear plastic bags still wrapped round them, because you can't see what's in there! There was only one thing that needed throwing away; some tortilla wraps that were past their best.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to make Viennese Whirls

Ultimate Mince Pies

Traditional Jam and Coconut Sponge