Sweet Chilli Salmon Fillets

Sweet Chilli Salmon Fillets cooked on a baking tray

This week I made some salmon fillets marinated in a beautifully simple sweet chilli sauce. I got the salmon fillets out for dinner because I had discovered that I seem to have built up a stockpile of salmon fillets in my freezer this month! This prompted me to go for a total reorganisation of my freezer. I absolutely hate food waste and I didn't want to find anything with freezer burn, or beyond the 3 month rule in a few weeks time. I decided to just get everything out and see what was what. Note to self- stop putting things in the freezer with the semi-clear plastic bags still wrapped round them, because you can't see what's in there! There was only one thing that needed throwing away; some tortilla wraps that were past their best.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mocha Cupcakes

Salisbury Steak

Top Signs That You Have Magnesium Deficiency and What to Do About It