Choc-Chip Orange Muffins

I had the baking itch this week but we're both on healthy eating plans at the moment (My Fitness Pal for me, Slimming World for him), so what to do? Take them to work, after we'd tried one each of course!

With all the orange curd I have on the go after my choc-orange Easter cake, I decided on orange curd muffins with chocolate chips, and they were delicious. I love chocolate and orange as a combination- Terry's chocolate orange at Christmas is a must! When I was filling the muffin cases, I over-filled them, so some spilled over slightly when they rose. You can probably get 13 out of the recipe, but I tried to squeeze them into 12 for convenience!

If you're a choc-orange fan too, give them a try.



Choc-Chip Orange Muffins





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bid a fond farewell TO UNDERARM ODOR FOREVER WITH THESE HOME REMEDIES!

Applesauce Bread with Honey Butter

Pete's Scratch Pancakes